Senior Architectural Technician
- Job Reference: 4077
- Date Posted: 27 August 2021
- Recruiter: Prisma Recruitment
- Location: Chelmsford
- Salary: £38,000 to £45,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Fantastic career opportunity
- Sector: Architectural Technician, Architectural Technologist
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Tim Loftus
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a senior architectural Technician to provide technical support across the practice.
The success candidate must have extensive residential expertise ideally within the PLC sector and will join a growing an successful team within an RIBA Chartered Practice in Chelmsford. The role will entail working on multi unit residential schemes in various scales from smaller projects up to development of several hundred units.
Past experience of working in a small team would be advantageous. Necessary skills would include the proficiency in AutoCAD and an in depth knowledge of the building regulations.
Salary negotiable. Own transport and located within a sensible commuting distance of Chelmsford. Salary negotiable.