Architect or Technician Conservation Classical and Historic
- Job Reference: 3961
- Date Posted: 26 March 2019
- Recruiter: Award winning classical architecture firm
- Location: Hay on Wye
- Salary: £40,000 to £55,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Re location Rural
- Sector: Architect, Architectural Assistant, Architectural Technician, Architectural Technologist
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: admin admin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 03332070890
Senior Architect or Senior Technician who can carry out project architect duties is required by a specialist firm in Wales. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to relocate to a rural location while fulfilling their passion for historic and classical architecture.
The firm work on new build traditional/classical buildings and historic building repair and conservation and are architects for a number of large estates. The practice has won many awards in their sector.
The ideal candidate would have a keen interest and experience of this kind of architecture and have good all round experience at all stages including site.
A knowledge of AutoCAD is essential, Sketchup and Photoshop useful. Salary is negotiable and help is offered with relocation.