A well known nationwide firm require a accommodation manager for an ongoing role in SW London.
The successful candidate will effectively link a detailed knowledge of the business and people with the property portfolio, modelling present occupancy and future optimum occupation plans. Lead and develop the Accommodation Strategy Master Plan, engaging and leading the business through translation of current requirements into future plans. Ensure accommodation strategies underpin the way the business works.
The specific tasks therefore are to build excellent relationships within Workplace and Campus development teams and understand and maintain data on the existing property portfolio and potential changes by;-
• Linking with the projects team to understand all requests for moves and changes to existing accommodation.
• Working with the Projects team on recommended short-term fixes to ensure accommodation occupation is optimised.
• Overseeing the moves planning and delivery process, ensuring the appropriate resources are deployed.
• Following completion of a Project, updating all relevant planning and records documentation.
The ideal will candidate will be able to demonstrate;-
• A proven record of accomplishment of experience in workplace strategy, occupancy planning, design and change management
• The ability to manage an overarching portfolio strategy, managing occupancy, utilisation and design data with a high level of attention to detail
• Experience in implementing successful and complex organisational change programs in diverse locations and cultures.
Rate is £300 per day (Via a LTD co) or £55 to 60K PA.